Monday, January 11, 2010

Unbreakable.

Last Wednesday i totally absolutely felt God. i was at family tab, my best friends church and i mean just when we started worshiping there was something different about the whole atmosphere of the room. I felt God there it was a peace and a joy and just everything and i felt convicted. and i prayed and i worshiped and i just felt free to lift my hands and speak to him and just cry and let Him hold me in His arms. so i did.. i felt completely and totally convicted about everything thats been going on in my life. i felt like i could just talk to God and tell him everything and just be at peace and be free and the devil could not bound me anymore by my past.... i just... idk. i went through a similar thing last night at my youth group. i felt God there, i knew he was calling out to me and i worshipped him and i really meant what i was saying.. one of the songs was called "unbreakable" by fireflight and it says "Now i am unbreakable, now i am unshakeable,. no one can touch me. NOTHING can stop me." and it just really stuck out to me. God was telling me that in HIS power i cannot be burdened or stopped by the devil. IN HIS POWER i can do anything.

i knew God was there and he was working in big ways in me. I knew he wanted to change me, he just needed me to let him have complete control.
and ive been working on that i mean im not perfect, but for one im trying to see him in the world, and His work in other people and His work in me. i try to look for Him even in the little things and be more thankful for all the blessings i have. and even the trials i go through. and its hard. oh i will tell you that its hard, but i think.. no i know its going to be worth it in the end. I guess its a faith thing, and ive had a lot of trouble with faith but i want God to be there for me and i know he always will when i call on HIm, and he may not always answer in the way i want him to. but he will always answer in some way.

and even when i dont hear it. I will BELIEVE in God even when he is silent...

No comments:

Post a Comment