Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Psalm 23

The Lord is my shepherd = that's relationship
I shall not want = thats's supply
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures = that's rest
He leadeth me beside still waters = that's refreshment
He restoreth my soul = that's healing
He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness = that's guidance
For His name's sake = that's purpose
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death = that's testing
I will fear no evil = that's protection
For thou art with me = that's faithfulness
Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me = that's discipline
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of my enemies = that's hope
Thou annointest my head with oil = that's consecration
My cup runneth over = that's abundance
Surley goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life = that's blessing
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord = that's security
Forever = that's eternity

No comments:

Post a Comment