Sunday, December 5, 2010

Bigger

You are bigger then we let you be. You are strong enough to set us free.
By the pain of the Cross, You Bring LIFE to the lost.
You are Love, You are Love, Our GOD is Love.

hmm that line always gets me. How many times have i pushed God into a little box, instead of letting Him be the One over all things. Its like what i heard once. "If God were small enough for our heads, He wouldn't be big enough for our knees" -- Maybe we should start letting God be big enough to take care of eveything in our lives, and just give Him the glory and the praise.

--
So many times I have brought out my God box, a little place i push Him away when i feel like taking my life into my own hands. I tell Him he can come out on sundays or when something goes totally wrong, but i got the rest.
Even when i know i can't handle something by myself, my pride steps in and i don't want to admit to God that i had messed up and i can't do this.. SO i try to cover it up. God is definitly always bigger then i let Him be. He is big enough to make the world and hold it in His hands, yet sometimes i won't even let him hold my fragile heart.

--
God,
Don't let me try to fit you into my God 'box' anymore. or try to push you away and hide you from view. I know i cannot do anything without you, don't ever let me forget that. God you are so huge and big and sometimes i forget that. Hold my heart, Keep me in your care God. Though you are huge, you still take the time to know everything about me, down to the number of hairs on my head. Never let me forget that. Thank you for caring so much and helping me humble myself and lose my pride in Your presence Lord. Don't let my selfish pride get in the way of what you are trying to do in my life God.

--

[[The LORD your God, who is going before you, will fight for you]] It's good to know the Author and Creator of everything is fighting on my side ♥ Deut. 1:30

No comments:

Post a Comment