Thursday, December 9, 2010

Shifting Shadows

‎"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, -- Who does not change like shifting shadows -- " James 1:17

It's good to know that no matter the changes and decisions and circumstances in my everday life, my heavenly Father never changes, His love never fades, and His mercys are new every morning ♥

--

All the decisions i make can impact every moment of my life, some things are trivial such as what i will wear, others can impact me tremendiously, such as which college to pick. Though i know i will change my mind many times with the big decisions in life, I know that i have a God that will never change His mind, and no matter what my life is in His hands and nothing can change that (Jer. 29:11)

No comments:

Post a Comment